The first issue of our relaunched Admap magazine considers what the decade ahead will hold for planning, including:
- The future of planning: a roundtable discussion featuring six of the industry’s leading lights (open access)
- A new agency model: Simon Clemmow on why planning and agencies are joined at the hip (subscriber only)
- Emerging brand wisdom: Guy Murphy describes the fun to be had in developing markets (subscriber only)
Browse the full issue of Admap at www.warc.com/admap.
Inside the US consumer’s mind
A new partnership with the Futures Company brings to warc.com an extensive series of insight and analysis pieces on the US consumer courtesy of its Yankelovich reports. These include:
- Consumer profile – Hispanics: their attitudes, behaviour and values (open access)
- 12 things about Moms: from over-parenting to the influence of Oprah (subscriber only)
- Men – It’s a Guy Thing: tracking changing trends in the male market (subscriber only)
You’ll find a full listing here, and we’ll be adding many more over the coming weeks.
On the Warc Blog
Our new blog is the place on warc.com for keeping up with the latest news, views and content and, of course, where you can post your own thoughts on what you find. Recent posts include:
- Dan Calladine on the potential of the Apple iPad
- Simon Law pondering the phenomenon of Super Bowl advertising
- Warc News Editor Stephen Whiteside’s assessment of UK adspend in 2010
You’ll find all the latest posts at www.warc.com/blogs.
And finally, one last reminder that our Measuring Advertising Performance 2010 conference takes place in London on March 10th.
If you’re not a subscriber to Warc and would like to profit from ongoing access to a huge range of ideas and evidence on all aspects of marketing, media and communications, simply email us at email@example.com to arrange a trial.